Apply for JEE Advanced 2016- Candidates can now apply for JEE Advanced 2016 online by following the given steps that are provided below. The candidates can start their registration for JEE Advance fromApril 29 onwards till the last date of JEE Advance which is May 4.
Now JEE Advance examination is one of the most important entrance examination that a candidate who are willing to go for an engineering degree. As it is by using the JEE Advanced score that the candidates gets admission to the major Indian engineering institutes. And you can apply for JEE Advance 2016 online only from the official Website of the JEE Main Website.
The candidates who gets the JEE Main Score equal or higher than the Cut Off specified by the officials of JEE Advanced. And apart from the above main criteria there is some other qualification that the candidate much has which we will further discuss in the article below.
So now if you are one of those inspiring candidates who wants to go for engineering then JEE Advanced is one of the major entrances that you must clear. And it is using the scores of JEE Advanced that you will be able to get admission for the all the major engineering course including B.Tech and B.Arch./B.Planning for most of the central funded Colleges in India. So for all the inspired Students who have recently cleared their Class 12th board exam or equivalent examination.
And for all the candidates who will be going for the JEE Advanced here we will be going through all the guides and information that all the Candidates will require to go for JEE Advance examination. This will include the topics such as How to Apply for JEE Advanced 2016 and how to check Result for JEE Advanced 2016.
Apply for JEE Advanced 2016 | Application Form and Registration:
To apply for JEE Advanced 2016 you will need to go for the Online registration which you should will take you through 3 main steps which will include.
- Filling Up your Registration Forms.
- Uploading your Scanned Certificates.
- Paying Registration Fees.
Step 1- Registration Forms for JEE Advanced 2016:
The first step that the candidates of JEE Advanced can start is by registering for an account with the JEE Website. Here are the steps that you will need to follow for it.
- First of all candidates must visit the official Website of JEE Main.
- Now the Candidates must enter their JEE Main 2016 Roll Number, Password & Security PIN.
- Now the candidates will need to enter a new password for their JEE Advanced.
- Now the candidates will need to keep the Password of JEE Advanced safe for further use.
- The candidates should note that the Application to JEE Advanced 2016 are not allowed to be withdrawn neither the fees are to be refundable.
- The Registration to the JEE Advanced 2016 will be cancelled once the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria.
Filling Up the Forms for JEE Advanced 2016:
- Now once the candidates finished creating new Password for JEE Advanced, they will be redirected to a new WEB Page of JEE Advanced.
- The Candidates have to mention the Number of Attempts.
- The Candidates should be require to select the language of the Paper. i.e. Hindi or English.
- The candidates must choose the Exam cities.
- Students who require scribe should mention it.
JEE Advanced Password Guide:
- The Password of the candidate must be of 8 to 13 Characters Long.
- The Password must contain a combination of one upper case alphabet, one lower case alphabet, numeric value and one special characters.
How to Reset Your Password:
Now if you are one of those candidates who have forgot your JEE Advanced 2016 password here is how you can reset your Passwords.
- A Reset Link Sent to your Email Address Register with the JEE Website.
- Verification Code Sent via Text Message to your Register Mobile Number with the Website.
- And last the candidates can also reset their password by answering the Security questions that you have chosen during your registration.
STEP 2: Uploading Your Scanned Documents:
Another important step to apply for JEE Advanced 2016 is to upload all your important Scanned Documents. Here are some of the important things that you will need to keep in mind.
The candidates of JEE Advanced are required to upload the scanned documents of Class X , Class XII or equivalent examination, Category, Scribe Request Letter, DS certificate as applicable in JPG orJPEG format.
The Size of the certificate Images to be uploaded must be greater than 50 KB and less than 300 KB.
- A Color Photograph of Full Facial View.
- Class X and XII Scanned Mark Sheet.
- Caste Certificate for OBC, SC and ST.
- Scanned Copy of Left-Hand thumb impression and Candidate’s full signature.
STEP 3: Paying Registration Fees:
The 3rd and the last step to apply for JEE Advanced 2016 is to pay for the registration fees.
Examination centres in India:
Examination centre: Dubai
So the above is how you will be able to apply for JEE Advanced 2016 entrance examination. Now the one who have qualifies for the JEE Advanced 2016 the candidate will be provided with an Admit card or Hall Ticket which the candidate must carry to the examination hall without any failure.